Global Product Owner, JDE
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
As JDE Professional, we are the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup. Today JDE Professional comprises 2900 employees across the world, who are responsible for growing Euro 1billion of revenues in 35 markets.
Within JDE we are working on a digital transformation to dramatically enhance our customers’ experience as well as our ability to drive growth in the market. We will accelerate online lead generation, eCommerce and digital innovations such as subscriptions and self-service solutions for customers. To support this acceleration we launched a set first class suit of new cloud-based products for JDE Professional: Salesforce, Apttus, ClickSoft, Marketing Cloud, SAP Hana and EPIserver.
In your role as Global Product Owner Marketing Automation you support this digital transformation by leading Marketing Automation and owning Marketing Cloud.
You will report to the Global Digital Manager and your core responsibilities will be:
- Rapidly increase adoption of Marketing Automation and define ideal activities to accelerate digital revenues.
- Assess capability levels in the local teams then develop and deliver training to continuously improve them
- Develop new automation journeys to further built the customer journey framework Maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Define, develop and deliver marketing automation dashboard to further embed adoption and drive performance with marketing automation
- Define global roadmap in collaboration with local teams
- Listen to the “voice of the business” by collating change requests related to Marketing Cloud.
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog and together with dedicated DevOps (on- and offshore) deliver new functionality and fixes with agile way of working.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a proven track record in setting up and rolling out Marketing Automation across different markets. You are a great Project Manager and know how to guide and inspire local markets.
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, both strategic and hands-on
- 2+ years hands-on experience with marketing automation solutions (Marketing Cloud certified would be great!)
- Experience in data driven e-mail marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Eager to empower and train local digital specialists
- Experienced with Agile Way of Working, preferably certified Product Owner
- Understanding of Salesforce products would be ideal